Monday, September 03, 2007

For those who don't want the Spanish study below, let me just say that:

-- I have a fair start on the studies for the October class, but there's still a long way to go.

-- We had three of our grandchildren here this weekend while Rodney and Michelle celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. What a time! I didn't get anything done on the preps during those days :-) -- but I had fun with the kids and got a very nice thank-you note from grandson Steven, thanking me for taking good care of him and for playing ball with him. We played lots of ball! We had a great time with them and I don't regret a minute of it. Thanks, R&M, for letting us have them for two and a half days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our 10th anniversary has come and gone, but I am sure we could find a reason to let you watch our 3 kids for the weekend sometime!! Parker loves to play ball too! Just let us know the next time you want to skip the Spanish prep, and we will send the 3 P's your way!

Enjoy reading your blog...the non-Spanish version. Sorry, do not remember much of my Spanish class.