Sunday, December 30, 2007

Second post today.

Some of the people from the Adult and Young Adult Sunday School classes who came to the Christmas dinner at Spring Mill State Park on December 13 (no, it wasn't a Friday!).

They say that it isn't good to take pictures of people while they eat. I understand that video is even worse! Anyway, if anyone is offended, please forgive me (and pay no attention to the fact that I didn't take a picture of myself with my mouth full).

































































































































Steve and Nicole Cassidy were the specially invited speakers/singers for the occasion, and they did a very nice job. It's always good to hear them sing and to hear Nicole's artistry at the keyboard.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for posting the pics...looks like my table was still waiting to get in line, so thankfully didn't have my mouth full :)

Kim M. said...

ditto to Cindy's comment. Because if you had come much later.... my mouth stayed full the whole evening!