Friday, December 21, 2007

At the behest of someone from Faith Mission Church (I won't say who, but her initials are CM and she's an RN and plays the piano), I'm posting this interesting little news story.

You need to know at the outset that the principal of Stone City Christian Academy here in Bedford, David Crosley, proclaims himself to be a champion participant in Musical Chairs. We haven't actually seen any evidence that it's so, but he did lay heavy claim to the title.

On December 14 we had a Christmas gathering for the young people of the church and school. Among other things, we played Musical Chairs. Well, most did. I took pictures, and I'm glad that I occupied myself in that manner!

(1) Here he is, hands waving, losing early in the first game. No wonder he wanted a rematch!


(2) In the second game, he barely retained his place in the line-up.


(3) His demise came in the very next round, with only three people left to occupy two chairs. A younger and more agile participant managed to slip into the chair even as our erstwhile champ was sitting down.


(4) He (somewhat) graciously acknowledges his second loss of the night.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL - I would have enjoyed seeing you play musical chairs and let ME take the pictures!

Cindy said...

Bro. Hight...You're awesome! Personally, I think you shoulda let Kathy take the pictures. I bet you play a mean musical chairs :) Ahhh...it was a fun evening! And I'm sure Mr. Crosley is gonna love you for this!

Cindy said...

Ahem. I've updated my blog.

Beth Stetler said...

Hilarious!

Kim M. said...

I love the "arm-waving" pictures! I would love to see pictures of the other games though... especially whistling with crackers!