Thursday, October 23, 2008

Someone dared me to post this picture!
Of course, I'm not at liberty to tell you this person's name, but it's a female who is a musically-inclined RN, who drives a green Ford Escape named Nellie, and who hasn't posted for over a month, and whose initials are CM.

Of course, one doesn't have to accept dares, but I thought this one might be worth it.

I do have some more Guatemala pictures, by the way; I'll try to get at least a couple more trip posts up before too long.

9 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

That picture is great!! Maybe you should dare CM to post on her blog! It doesn't have to be puking pumkins, it can be anything. We are just desperate to hear from her! :-)

Michelle said...

Those are funny ! :o)

Noah and Heather said...

That's a great shot! If I can print it, I think I will take that one to work!

Cindy said...

Ok, Ok! So I haven't posted in a while! I will try to appease those who are "desperate to hear" from me very soon! I promise!

Oh...and I like the picture :) Quite descriptive!

Amy Shearer said...

That is an absolute hoot!! And I thought I was creative! That took some genius!! :)

Vonnie said...

That's hilarious!! Love it!

Lady J said...

Steve, loved the picture! My clinical group and I thought about doing the pucking pumpkin for a decorare the pumpkin contest on the unit where we do clinical. But they said "no carving" so decided we wouldn't. Don't tell David Fulton all you know about me-he is one of the newest additions to my extended family. His son married my niece Christa this past summer.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!

Rex and Missy McDowell said...

You had better be careful when you pick on others for not posting...The weeks are passing...