Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guatemala 6 -- Just a couple of extras: First, here's the mega-bottle of Tiky that Maria found the other day. No, I'm not drinking it all! Kristin Duncan likes it, too, and Ronald, Anna, and Heidi Smith had a glass each to give it a try. It's a sort of pineapple flavor. There are two or three imitations around, but they don't even come close. The Tiky ads used to say, "Para la gente bonita" -- for the beautiful people. So I tell folks that I want some so that I can get better looking.

Okay, here's my new Einstein look, created just today. Formula: Wash hair the night before; use minimal amount of gel to comb it the next morning; drive down the highway with windows open. Ta da! Simple as that!

James Rickenbach saw me and said, "Einstein!" Then he told us that Einstein had once said, "When I think of the universe, I think of myself; and when I think of myself, I remember that I need a comb."

My wife says that she likes the "dry look." Really, Love?

8 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Genius! Pure genius! Don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

Noah

Karen Walden said...

That picture made me chuckle!! I'm sure Kathy will be proud! I think I still like you with a smidge of hair gel!!! :)

Angie D said...

Bedhead is a very attractive look on you, sir. :o)

Steve Hight said...

Sheeesh. No one comments on the nice bottle of Tiky or the good food at the bottom of the next post down. Should I take this personally?

sankey family said...

I'm going to vote for a little hair gel, too.
Enjoying your Guatemala reports!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious! Albert would be proud.

Melinda said...

That's a great look for you! I'm sure even Michelle approves :)

Michelle said...

Um, NO - Michelle doesn't approve!! EEEKKK!!!